Outer aramid fabric with Viton®/butyl rubber. Inner chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate
• Encapsulating design type CV (with visor and hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit) • Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor, with hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit) • Seams are stitched with aramid thread for superior strength and durability, and are covered with a Viton rubber tape on the outside and a welded-on barrier laminate tape on the inside
Stitched and covered with Viton® rubber tape on the outside and a barrier laminate tape on the inside
- NFPA 1991:2016 incl. the optional Chemical Flash Fire & Liquefied Gas protection requirements*
- EN 943-1:2015 + A1:2019
- EN 943-2:2019
- EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
- EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
- Approved for use in ATEX zones 0, 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB, IIC
* Only encapsulating suits with sewn-in socks/booties.
EVO Type CV/VP1
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
XXS - XXXL
Approx. 6.0 kg/13 lbs for a suit size L with sewn-in socks. Attached boots add approx. 2 kg/4.5 lbs.